MERLO TF38.10 TT 145
MERLO TF38.10 TT 145
The 38.10 models offer a lift height of 9.5 meters, maximum capacity of 3800kg and an important ground clearance of 460mm. The new range concept allows you to customise the models according to operational needs, consequently offering the widest agricultural range with tailor-made solutions for the costumers.
TT range comes with standard Chassis Levelling and Boom Side Shift:1 of 4
The standard cab gives easy access, astounding space with great visibility: generous in dimensions2 of 4
The whole range is powered by a Deutz 100kw/ 136hp, Eco Power Drive (EPD)3 of 4
Reversible Fan, Pick up Hitch, Trailer Braking and Tractor Type Approval for your towing requirements4 of 4
- TT range comes with standard Chassis Levelling and Boom Side Shift: the tilt correction system integrated into the chassis, allows the operator to correct the lateral inclination by 8%; this allows the telescopic boom to be moved out perpendicularly to work in condition of maximum safety.
- The Boom Side Shift integrated into the telescopic boom, allows the load to be positioned without further manoeuvring, consequently saving time, avoid stress and improving machine’s productivity.
- The whole range is powered by a Deutz 100kw/ 136hp, Eco Power Drive (EPD) and hydrostatic transmission that automatically control and adjust the engine revolutions based on operating conditions. As a result, the engine speed is disconnected from the accelerator pedal. This technology achieves a reduction in fuel consumption of 18%.
- On 140 models the EPD PLUS system is as standard and offers the following modes: Heavy Loads, Eco and Speed Control. The “Eco” mode optimises performance during light operations, reducing consumption; the “Speed Control” mode allows you to set and maintain the driving speed; the “Heavy Load” function, on the other hand, allows the machine’s full potential to be exploited in the most demanding contexts, making it particularly useful for those who carry out heavy excavation work.
- The standard cab gives easy access, astounding space with great visibility: generous in dimensions, the cab is mounted on Silent Block, which drastically reduce vibrations, guaranteeing maximum comfort and visibility, whist the option of cab suspension provides a superior ride unique to Merlo.
- This model is equipped with the exclusive new generation CDC (Dynamic Load Control) Light safety system. The dynamic load control system checks the safety parameters of the telescopic handler in real time and allows the operator to work in total safety, making the most of the telescopic handler’s potential and the attachment used.
- This model come standard with a Reversible Fan, Pick up Hitch, Trailer Braking and Tractor Type Approval for your towing requirements.
Engine: Deutz 3.6 105kW/ 136hp
Hydraulic system: Load Sensing 150 l/m 210 Bar
|Optional CVTronic||Optional Chassis Levelling & Boom Side Shift||Play Video|
|Optional cab Suspension||Maximum capacity 3.8 tonnes||Lift height 9.7 meters||Reversable Fan||Download Brochure|