The TF35.7 models are part of the MEDIUM CAPACITY range, recipient of the Machine of the year 2015 award because of its innovative contents. The TF35.7 offers lift capacity of 3.5 tonnes and can lift this load at the full height of almost 7 meters, increased ground clearance of 420mm with standard 24″ tyres. MODEL FEATURES
- The CS model comes with standard Cab Suspension: the exclusive patented and dampened CS with active hydropneumatic suspension, can be switched off directly by the operator. The low frequency system allows the drastic reduction of vibrations inside the passenger compartment and facilitates the absorption of the stress and vibrations transmitted during the transfer and work phases, even on rough grounds.
Lift height of 6.6 metres. 3.5 tonne lift capacity1 of 4
This model comes with the new ASCS system
(Adaptive Stability Control System) in Light version
The TF35.7-140 is equipped with Deutz 140hp Stage V engine
in conjunction with the 40km/h Eco Power Drive (EPD)
The TF35.7 comes as standard with the EPD TOP version:
this electronic control gives the possibility to vary engine
rpm directly with the joystick and to activate the Eco and
Speed Control functions
Merlo is the only one on the market providing such an innovative and effective feature.
- The TF35.7-140 is equipped with Deutz 140hp Stage V engine in conjunction with the 40km/h Eco Power Drive (EPD) hydrostatic transmission that automatically control and adjust the engine revolutions based on operating conditions. As a result, the engine speed is disconnected from the accelerator pedal. This technology achieves a reduction in fuel consumption of 18%.
- The TF35.7 comes as standard with the EPD TOP version: this electronic control gives the possibility to vary engine rpm directly with the joystick and to activate the Eco and Speed Control functions, in order to maximize ease of use, performance and above all to reduce fuel consumption.
Heavy Load function, on the other hand, allows the machine’s full potential to be exploited in the most demanding contexts, making it particularly useful for those who carry out heavy excavation work
- This model comes with the new ASCS system (Adaptive Stability Control System) in Light version. This tool allows ensuring the maximum operational safety of the machine in any condition and with any TreEmme attachments.
A Full version is available as an option: it offers a 10.1” colour screen and it allows:
- Displaying the capacity diagram, updated in real time
- Setting and managing the geometric limits of machine use
- Setting and adjusting the maximum speed of hydraulic movements
- The premium cab gives easy access, astounding space with great visibility: generous in dimensions, the cab is mounted on Silent Block, which drastically reduce vibrations, guaranteeing maximum comfort and visibility.
This machine comes as standard with:
- Tractor homologation
- Pick up hitch
- Electric socket for trailer
- Hydraulic braking
- Front and rear diff lock
- Fork Jack Guards
- Superior Cab configuration
- Sun shade
- Double rear hydraulic line with independent and proportional control
- LED lights on cab
- Roof wiper
- Rear mirror
- 405/70-24 tyres
Engine: Deutz 3.6 Stage V 85kW/140Hp
Transmission: Hydrostatic, EPD
Hydraulic system: Low Sensing + Flow Sharing 125 l/m 210 Bar
ASCS: light Adaptive Stability Control System