MERLO TF33.7 115
MERLO TF33.7 115
The TF33.7 models are part of the COMPACT series, recipient of the Machine of the Year 2015 award because of its high and innovative technological contents:
With a width of 2.1 metres and the option of a lowered cab height (2020mm) the machine will access smaller spaces without compromising driver comfort due to the cab remaining the same size as the other models.
The strength of the Turbofarmer range lies in its wide range of products, which allows you to choose between numerous versions with exclusive technological contents, like the BSS (Boom Suspension System) available as an option, which works with pneumatic dampers that significantly reduce shocks while travelling at high speed or on rough terrain.
(Boom Suspension System) available as an option
Lift height of 6.6 metres
ASCS: light Adaptive Stability Control System2 of 4
Deutz 115hp Stage V engine in conjunction with the 40km/h Eco Power Drive (EPD)3 of 4
The 115 model is equipped with the EPD TOP
version which offers “Speed Control” mode
- The TF33.7-115 is equipped with Deutz 115hp Stage V engine in conjunction with the 40km/h Eco Power Drive (EPD) hydrostatic transmission that automatically control and adjust the engine revolutions based on operating conditions. As a result, the engine speed is disconnected from the accelerator pedal. This technology achieves a reduction in fuel consumption of 18%.
- The 115 model is equipped with the EPD TOP version which offers “Speed Control” mode: the system memorises the machine’s movement speed and keeps it constant, ideal for yard handling operations; it also includes the engine speed management function directly from the joystick.
- This model comes with the new ASCS system (Adaptive Stability Control System) in Light version. This tool allows ensuring the maximum operational safety of the machine in any condition.
A Full version is available as an option: it offers a 10.1” colour screen and it allows:
- Displaying the capacity diagram, updated in real time
- Setting and managing the geometric limits of machine use
- Setting and adjusting the maximum speed of hydraulic movements
- The premium cab gives easy access, astounding space with great visibility: generous in dimensions, the cab is mounted on Silent Block, which drastically reduce vibrations, guaranteeing maximum comfort and visibility.
This machine comes as standard with:
- Tractor homologation
- Pick up hitch
- Electric socket for trailer
- Hydraulic braking
- Front and rear diff lock
- Fork Jack Guards
- Superior Cab configuration
- Sun shade
- Double rear hydraulic line with independent and proportional control
- Lights on cab
- Roof wiper
- Rear mirror
- 405/70-24 tyres (400/70-20 for Low cab variants)
Engine: Deutz 3.6 Stage V 85kW/115Hp
Transmission: Hydrostatic, EPD top “speed control”
Hydraulic system: Low Sensing + Flow Sharing 125 l/m 210 Bar
ASCS: light Adaptive Stability Control System
Optional Low Cabin